This role is for a full time Concierge/Receptionist to work at client premises in Tunbridge Wells. The role comprises a 40 or 45 hour week working a 2 weekly shift pattern as follows:-
Week 1 – 6.00am-2.00pm (Monday-Friday)
Week 2 – 1.00pm-10.00pm (Monday-Friday)
No weekend or bank holiday working is required.
Work Location: Central Tunbridge Wells
The role comprises:
- Opening up the client premises to check for any overnight problems and ensure premises ready for staff
- Providing a reception service for the client’s premises; receiving visitors and contacting staff to arrange for collection of visitor as appropriate
- Receiving goods/parcels in reception and ensuring delivery to appropriate person
- Conducting alarm/evacuation tests of building
- In the event of emergencies ensuring that all staff are evacuated safely from the building and ensuring emergency services are called
- Conducting the lock up tour of premises and patrolling site regularly until end of shift handover to colleagues at monitoring station
All our applicants are subject to stringent vetting procedures to ensure that they will meet the client’s requirements.
PAY: £8.00 per hour
Please download and complete the application form and email or post to Onwatch. (If emailing the form just type your name in the signature box). We do not accept CV applications. If you have any questions about the role please email.