Onwatch Multifire supports Crisis Christmas campaign
Last year the staff at Onwatch Multifire decided to support Crisis Christmas campaign which offer homeless people the opportunity of getting off of the streets for Christmas and after our successful fundraising last year (50 homeless people off the streets for Christmas) the staff at Onwatch Multifire Protection have all decided to support Crisis UK this Christmas. Our success last year was helped by all of our suppliers and we are hoping that you might be in a position to support us again and help us in providing the following on Christmas Day to others less fortunate than ourselves.
For each £22.29 we raise 1 homeless person will receive the following on Christmas Day:-
- Welcoming support from people who really care
- Three nutritious hot meals including Christmas dinner
- The chance to shower and change clothes
- Have a haircut and get a health check
- Expert advice on life-changing issues like housing and employment
- An introduction to Crisis year-round services for training and support for the future
We are holding throughout December fund raiser events for our staff and we will be raising funds through:
- Guess the cash in the jar (collected throughout the year by the staff of Onwatch Multifire)
- Guess the number of sweets in the jar
- Guess the weight of the cake
- Auction of goods and promises
To name but a few but we will also be raffling gifts and prizes and this is hopefully where you guys come in if you are able to provide a prize for the raffle or auction i.e. chocolates, wine etc. we would be extremely grateful.
Hopefully when we all sit down on Christmas Day with our families to enjoy our Christmas meal we will hopefully be joined by a number of homeless people who we have helped this Christmas time.
Thank you in advance for your generosity
Onwatch Multifire Maintenance Services Team
Please click HERE to visit Crisis
To see our official letter click HERE.
SUPPORTING CRISIS AT CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN 2016Return the News page